Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Next (With Old Issues)

">


I said I'm sorry.
I didn't feel anything.
I didn't mean it.
It wasn't real.

He said he knew me.
He said he needed me
there in that moment.
Then he would go.

I'm trying to plead.
I am begging to stay.
I would crawl on my knees
if you asked me to.

And all I ask is this...
That if it really is
over...
you say it's over.
If it's over
then you say it's over.

I didn't love him.
You know there's only you.
Watching you lifeless.
Baby, you want me too.

How could I tell you.
How could I even know.
I didn't notice
you'd already let me go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im sooo over being apart of this story. If I say something then I look stupid. He took everything that happened as something thatjust happened. I dont think he ever thought I actually liked him. I really dont think he knows. He will never know but I just cant believe it. DONE!! I build them up and someother girl reaps the benefit of it. I hope he doesnt bring her around me.